Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hunted Now Available - Hot Alpha Beast Making Sweet Primal Love



Now available on Amazon and BN.

This one is mixed mystery with romance. It's more erotic romance based than earlier work. If you noticed I'm heading in that direction. This one continues with that. One thing I'll say about writing this is that I feel like I hit the right ratio of love making and mystery scenes.

Sometimes I can get too lost in the story over the sex, but this time, I think I nailed it. It's important for romance writers not to lose track of what romance readers look for in their books in the first place.

Here's an excerpt: Enjoy!

There’s something in the woods, and it wants Lynn.

She can’t sleep without having wild dreams of sex. It’s not like her at all. She’s a responsible, driven accountant with a good, secure job. When the dreams continue, leaving Lynn hot, bothered, and even more confused, her only option is to follow clues that lead her closer to the beast.

Now Lynn needs to find the truth hidden in the small woodland town. What is the monster? Why does it want her so badly?

Lynn already thinks she knows the answer to the last question. The monster wants her for sex. That much is clear. But why her? And just how far will it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment