Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Werewolf Romance Collection! Happy Holidays to all werewolf lovers!

In honor of all the new Kindle and Nook owners, and just in honor of the holidays in general, I've bundled up most of my werewolf stories into one book.

Right now it's on sale at All Romance Ebooks for 35% off.

You can get it here:

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-claimedbythewolfwerewolfromancecollection-1033186-139.html

Or if your in the mood to listen to something hot. Here's Werewolf Sex Club in audio format. http://www.amazon.com/Werewolf-Sex-Club/dp/B008I4TRD6/ref=la_B006NA061E_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1356556100&sr=1-3

It will soon be on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Happy Holidays everyone! Right now I'm trying not to get distracted by some of the new things I've gotten. This is one of the best times to be a writer, January, and I need to focus on delivering.

Thanks so much, and keep in mind I'm still looking for beta readers. Send me an email at strokerchaseauthor@gmail.com just saying that you'd like to be one and if you have a Nook or a Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment