Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Billionaire and the Beast - Free 12/24 !

Getting in on the Holiday rush!

You can pick up my new book, The Billionaire and the Beast, for free on Amazon on 12/24.




Thanks for checking out my work everyone. If you like it, feel free to leave a review or reply here telling me if I should write a sequel. I have something in mind where the story could go.

Here's the blurb. Enjoy!

Oh yes, and this is only enrolled in Amazon at the moment because I'm taking advantage of Amazon Select, which is why I get the free days as well :)

Abby has an assignment to interview the eccentric, elusive billionaire, Mr. Blackwell. She’s a veteran at reporting, never to be outdone, until she uncovers a mystery in the billionaire’s mansion. His handsome butler is a werewolf. And Blackwell? He has a penchant for bondage.

The combination is a dangerous threat to her vow of celibacy. Once Mr. Blackwell finds her wandering around his mansion, he ties her up in his secret dungeon, where she admits she likes being bound and at his will.

This short, erotic romance (16,000 words) involves a dominating billionaire, bondage, submission, and a handsome butler hiding a sexy, primal secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment